Car Accident Injury Attorney in Charlotte NC
If you need a car accident injury attorney who offers experience, proven success, and aggressive representation, call our firm. Since 1957, we have been dedicated to getting our clients the compensation they deserve. We do not take easy settlements; we fight to win! Your consultation is always free. We can help you in English or Spanish, and we are not compensated unless you are.If you have been injured in a car crash,you are likely worried about whether you will heal, how you’re going to pay hospital bills, and how you will manage to afford necessities while you are out of work. As experienced car accident injury attorneys, we stand ready to help!
At The Olive Law Firm, we are not only car accident injury attorneys, we are also trucking accident attorneys with decades of experience and the necessary resources to fight the big hauling companies. Let us evaluate your case at no cost to you.
Aggressive and Compassionate
As a Charlotte NC car accident injury attorney, Attorney Lee Olive is among the few lawyers nationwide who have been accepted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This means that he and his team have succeeded in collecting large awards for clients. No auto injury attorney can guarantee specific outcomes in any case, but we always fight to win.
Unlike many other law firms, we prepare each case for trial. Whether it gets to that level or not, extensive preparation sends the message that a client is prepared to fight and will accept nothing less than full and fair compensation.
Our law firm has auto and trucking accident attorneys who take on insurance companies. We know the tactics that insurance companies use to deny maximum compensation. We are not afraid to go toe-to-toe with these big businesses to fight for everything that a client deserves.
You will get personal attention from our office. You can feel comfortable talking to us. We give clients the time and compassion they should expect from an auto injury attorney. We answer the phone, we return calls, and we stay in constant contact.
Give us a call today to talk to a car accident injury attorney who can honestly and compassionately evaluate your case. We speak Spanish. If you need to speak with a lawyer, call us today.
Compensation for Injuries Sustained in a Car Accident
A car accident injury attorney can help you seek compensation for:
- Physical pain and mental suffering – This relates to injuries resulting in physical pain, mental suffering resulting from physical pain, and overall mental and emotional harm.
- Medical expenses – Emergency rooms, hospital stays, and therapies are expensive. They can wipe out savings, cause you to lose your home, and exceed insurance caps. Do not let an accident destroy your family if someone else was at fault.
- Permanent injuries – This means physical or mental damage that threaten to restrict your employment choices or activities for the rest of your life.
- Disfigurement – These are injuries that cause scarring or permanent changes to your body.
- Lost wages – A car crash may leave you unable to work while bills continue to pile up, including rent or mortgage, car payments, utility bills, and daycare. We may be able to help you recoup lost wages and future earnings while you recover.
- Loss of consortium – We can file a claim on behalf of your spouse if your injuries cause a loss of intimacy, guidance, care, and companionship.
- Loss of use of part of your body – Compensation varies depending on how much your ability to earn a living is affected by the loss of a finger, limb, eye, or other body part.
- Property damage – This includes any personal belongings, including your car, that were destroyed in the crash.
- Punitive damages – The court can choose to add a financial penalty for egregious negligence or to send a broader message
Three Reasons to Call Now
- Fact-finding – Car crashes are cleaned up quickly, clearing important evidence away. Witnesses can disappear or forget what happened as time goes on. We can reconstruct the scene and investigate what happened so that your case is preserved.
- Insurance – We can help you answer your insurance company’s questions when you file your claim. It is better not to handle these discussions alone because your words can be turned against you. You may also not feel the full effects of your injuries for a long time, and saying the wrong thing makes it tough to get compensation for follow-up treatment.
- Time limits – Another reason to call a car accident injury attorney is what is called the statute of limitations. The statute of limitations provides a time limit for filing a claim; generally, you have three years from the date of the crash to file a lawsuit. Even if you are not sure whether you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident injury attorney. Get in touch with an auto injury attorney to get your questions answered.
Call The Olive Law Firm, your Charlotte accident attorney. Any discussion of compensation and pursuable damages on this site is for informational purposes only. Every case is different and must be evaluated separately. We do not represent that similar results will be achieved in your case.