Injured in an accident
If you are ever injured in an accident, do not fool yourself into thinking that you can handle the situation without the help of a lawyer. Even the most minor automobile accidents can be complex to reconstruct, and dealing with insurance companies takes special skill. It must be determined who is at fault and who pays for damages. There are also questions surrounding the provision of a rental car, and of course, who will pay for the medical bills. You will need a skilled representative who can accurately calculate your compensation for lost wages. A knowledgeable accident attorney can easily help you to negotiate the chaotic and confusing world of insurance claims. The best injury attorneys work on a contingent fee basis, and only get paid if there is a successful resolution to your claim.
- The best attorneys will organize the evidence, and prepare for a trial case.
- He or she will compose an effective compensation demand letter to present to the insurance company.
- Having someone who is handling the hard work eases your burden, which is crucial if you have been seriously injured and are going through rehabilitation.
- Your accident attorney will be your representative before the judge, jury and other attorneys, making sure that your side of the story is heard.
- Hiring an experienced and articulate lawyer is a crucial step toward obtaining a sensible and fair resolution in your car accident case.
Speak with one of the top accident attorneys in Charlotte, NC
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident injury attorney from the Olive Law Firm. They have been helping residents of North Carolina seek justice for nearly 60 years. Consult with a car accident attorney from the Olive Law Firm, servicing Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville, NC, as well as the surrounding areas.